The Enneagram Programme
- Are you seeking a brighter, freer life?
- Do you wonder how to attract, and maintain, harmonious relationships?
- Would you like to know how to make real changes when life feels less than good?
- Are you seeking a holistic understanding of yourself that addresses not only your personality, but also the unique expression your soul’s blueprint?
- Do you want to free yourself from negative patterns?
- Are you keen to explore the deeper aspects of the Enneagram?
Then this course has been designed just for you – providing you with a personal approach to your own growth and healing, and providing the tools you need to realign your life and bring balance to your relationships.
The Enneagram Programme contains information about the Enneagram that you will not find being taught anywhere else on the planet today.
Your teachers have received this knowledge from the highest plane so that they can teach the Enneagram in the way it was always taught in ancient times - from the perspective of positivity and ‘the True Self’.
Those persistent negative patterns
Everyone wants to live life to the full, experience happiness and peace as well as have fulfilling, harmonious relationships. However, because each of us is a mix of negative traits as well as positive, life can become a bit bumpy when circumstances or people trigger within us a less-than-positive reaction – thoughts, emotions or behaviour. We all have our persistent negative ‘stuff’ that trips us up in life and it is just too easy to criticise yourself for it or feel powerless to change. Even if you have been studying deeper spiritual truths for years, when these self-sabotaging patterns are triggered, you may forget ‘who you really are’ and what is great about you.
But these patterns are NORMAL for your personality type and are actually your path to true freedom and happiness when you tap into the real power of the Enneagram.
What will the Enneagram do for You?
The Enneagram offers true understanding of your inner world and a multi-dimensional map of the blueprint you have written for yourself in this life - and this knowledge will lead to greater awakening and freedom. To fully explore all that is available on this exciting journey requires working with those who have higher knowledge of the Enneagram - teachers who can unveil the deeper levels of the Enneagram - so that you can liberate yourself from less-than-positive patterns, and limiting visions of yourself. This is how you can embody the fullness of all your potential.
Our pioneering teaching
We teach the pure knowledge, uninfluenced by modern day approaches to the Enneagram, many of which include psychological and theological ideas that have no place within this work. Our teachings take you far beyond just an understanding of personality types. This course takes you deep into the inner world of the nine personality types, provides ways of helping and empowering yourself when life is out of balance, explains the origin of the personality, explores the differences between men and women of each type, reveals the subconscious and higher conscious, provides the tools you need for self-healing, delves deeply into meaning of the Enneagram symbol ... and much more.
Know your type already?
All too often people think that identifying and reading about their type it is all there is to the Enneagram. This very limited view of the Enneagram cannot take you very far. The real truth is, this work is ever-evolving – for it unveils more and more of what makes you uniquely YOU.
The Enneagram Programme is a powerfully transformative course that will make sense of the wondrous complexity of being YOU. It enables you to make connection with your true essence and embrace your inherent gifts. It brings about increased self-worth and self-acceptance and facilitates the attraction of the best within relationships.
n.b. This is a six part course. For those who do not wish to take the complete course each part may be booked separately.
Part 1 Awakening
The 3-Day Enneagram Foundation Course
The first and most important aspect of this progressive unfoldment of universal wisdom is available on our foundation course during which you:
- get an overallview of the 9 personality types and clearly identify your type.
- get unparalleled understanding of why you are the way you are, what unconsciously motivates you and what you can do to change your life for the better.
- gain real insight into the people in your life - into the attitudes, reactions, thinking and behaviour that can make relationship dynamics so difficult.
- understand the origin of negative thinking and painful patterns of self-defeating behaviour.
- improve your sense of self and experience an increase in self-acceptance and self-worth
- discover ways of improving painful relationships.
Part 2: Letting Your Light Shine
In Part 1, you begin to see yourself clearly, perhaps for the first time, and understand why you are the way you are. That is, of course, a real gift in itself which improves so many aspects of life. And yet, for most people there is a great desire to be free from the negative patterns of the personality so that life can be lived as the true positive self - vibrantly alive, positive, contented and free.
During these 3 days you will:
- get a deeper understanding of how your negative patterns came to be put in place.
- experience deep clearing processes facilitating permanent letting go of negative emotions, reactive patterns and the beliefs that underpin them.
- discover your own personal route to growth and happiness.
- empower yourself to live from your best qualities in order to reach your highest potential.
n.b. There is no counselling involved in this work. No-one is expected to share things they wish to remain private and your teachers create a safe and compassionate environment for this powerful unfolding of the deeper aspects of your personality patterns.
Part 3: Going Deeper
In Going Deeper we spend 2 days exploring the deeper aspects of The Enneagram AND the personality, including the ancient numeric symbols, never before revealed in modern times, the subconscious of each personality type and the higher conscious.
These 2 days:
- introduce the nine symbols -the true symbolic representation of number.
- reveal to you the meaning of your own symbol and how this translates into the traits of your personality type.
- uncover in simple ways the subconscious drives of each type and how this affects our path through life.
- explain the differences between the male and female of each type.
- reveal how your given name reveals your higher conscious patterns and purpose.
- explore the journey from 1 to 9 around the Enneagram circle providing fascinating detail about the progression of growth of the soul.
Part 4: Your Self-Help Toolkit
This is the key to realigning yourself when life feels less than good. Join Veronica as she opens unexpected doors into astonishing new levels of healing in body, mind and spirit.
Each of the nine types has their own specific reactive patterns of negative thoughts and emotions. Whatever negative patterns you experience when life throws challenges at you - perhaps feeling stuck or overwhelmed, anxious or jealous, hurt or unloved, when you have bad feelings about yourself or another person (and these are just a few possibilities!) they can all be eased with the help of your personal self-help toolbox.
There are many self-help programs and guides available that are ‘one-size-fits-all’. However, the needs of your own type are not the same as the other eight types, so your personal self-help toolkit is tailored to your needs.
These 2 ground-breaking days:
- Equip you with the knowledge of how to help yourself.
- Introduce you the specific healing and balancing tools nature provides for your own type - colours, flower essences, flower images, crystals ... and much more.
- Familiarise you with acupressure, yoga and tapping processes for your type.
- Show you how your own symbol is a healing and balancing tool.
n.b. These 2 days include material that is entirely unique to the Enneagram Programme. This work has never been made available before in the modern day interpretation of the Enneagram.
Part 5: Successful Communication
Interactions with others - close family, friends, work colleagues and clients - can have their ups and downs, and when things are not running smoothly there are almost always problems with communication. Most of these problems come about because of the differences between people and the different ways they communicate. And yet, most if not all communication problems can be avoided.
These 2 days explore the different ways in which each personality type interacts with others. We explore the communication style of each type, the cause of their less-than-positive reactions and their specific needs within verbal interactions. You will learn about how your own ways of interacting can inadvertently cause conflict and invaluable help is provided that will enable you to get the best out of each interaction with each of the other eight types.
Successful Communication is THE SECRET to better relationships with your life partner, family, friends & work colleagues.
n.b. These 2 days are invaluable for anyone who works closely with people such as therapists, health workers, counsellors, psychotherapists, personal coaches, and business people.
Part 6: Being in Balance
What does it mean to be ‘balanced’? It means that life feels good and things flow smoothly for us. We experience positive emotions and interact with others from our best qualities. But what about when we feel out of balance? Then negative thoughts and reactions come up, and we react to people and circumstances from the less than positive aspects of our personality.
In these 2 days you explore:
- What it means to be balanced.
- What tips each type out of balance into negativity - their vulnerable points, stress reaction etc.
- What needs to be addressed in order to bring true balance to your personality type and to your life.
- The ways in which the Enneagram symbol itself demonstrates balance via the numbers.
- How the Enneagram points the way towards living through positivity.